7/20/2015

Back in good, old Germany

Hey guys!
It's been a while I posted something here.
 As most of you already know, I'm back in Germany since June 24th. I landed in Frankfurt where my mom,my sister and her husband had been waiting for me to arrive. It was so great seeing them after 10 months and seeing them again made me feel overwhelmed big time!!!
 The first thing we (I) did when we got home was ,of course, eating typically German food, such as Pretzels (how I'd been craving them for 10 months :D ), German Marble Cake aaaaaand CHOCOLATE!
The following days, I hung out with my friends (it felt like I'd never left when we met :) ), I went to my dance studio to take a dance class (you guys can't even imagine how sore I was afterwards), went to school for a day (my former classmates were so sweet) and did all the fun stuff I used to do before I left (that includes baking, hanging out with my siblings and friends oh and more baking) :D

All in all, it's terrific to be back in Germany, but at the same time it's strange that my exchange year is already over... It' so weird to think about...I spent 10 months in another country and stayed with a family I'd never met before, I went to a high school I hadn't known anyone at first and which is even bigger than the town I live in in Germany...I didn't see my family and friends in person for 10 months...and now, I'm back in Germany, I have my old life back, and the life I created myself in Denver has ended just like that...and that just gives me the creeps....!It's going to take a while for me to realize that everything is over but, of course, I really enjoy being here again!
Thank you all for reading my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment