Well, I suppose most people who are reading my blog already know that I had the unique opportunity to go on a trip (offered by my exchange organization YFU) to Hawaii for a week! It was, by far, one of the most exciting and beautiful weeks of my entire life.
First of all, it was good talking to all the other exchange students on the trip since we're all going through the same. It was interesting to hear where they're all staying in the US, how they like their host families and what they've experienced over the last couple of months.
Anyways...besides talking to other exchange students, we also had countless different activities throughout the week! We went surfing at Waikiki Beach, snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, we climbed Diamond Head and had a great view on Honolulu, etc.
Besides all the different activities, the weather in Hawaii was very pleasant to me since it was freezing in Denver during that week :D
Here are some pictures because I think you're going to get a better impression of Hawaii by looking at pictures rather than reading a long post:
![]() |
| Hang Loose! |
| Incredibly gorgeous sunset at Waikiki Beach |
| Diamond Head |
| I've never seen such a bright lizard before. |

No comments:
Post a Comment